gilest.org: about, portfolio, archive, feed
creative writing and thinking
Brain for hire: what I do, things I've done, how available I am.
- 15 June: Stickers tell tiny stories, they help your organisation express itself
- 11 May: Digital is something you are, so let your people be digital
- 3 May: Colours in Copenhagen; briefly, in a lovely city
- 7 April: Don't say you're a “thought leader”, just show you can think
- 3 March: Pick a domain that's easy to say, because word of mouth is important for web projects
- 3 March: About doingpresentations.com, consider it an alpha
- 30 January: Blockbox loves your work – the Blockbox writing prompt cards I made a couple of years ago are now made of internet, as well as paper (see also their mean-hearted parallel universe opposites, Anti Blockbox)
- 26 January: Mostly up, then mostly down, a walk around Bath's edges, and an encounter with a hungry robin
- 19 January: Project 0 – I'm setting up on my own, so first things first
- 18 January: Thinking out loud about internal communication, treating internal audiences like external ones
Links, just links.
giles at gilest dot org — @gilest.