My name is Giles Turnbull. I’m a writer, trainer and coach. I run a tiny company called Use the human voice, helping organisations communicate more like humans do. In my spare time I take photos and present a radio show.
Notes on working in the open
- How to be clear
- All first drafts are bad
- How to write like you speak
- Tips for writing good weeknotes
- Many things are ok
- Planning comms
- Maknig better corporate video
- Collecting things
- Don’t say you’re a thought leader – just show you can think
- A blog is your brain, over time, on the internet
- Use the human voice, not the corporate voice
- Use the words that normal people use
See also: Blog posts. RSS feed.