Weeknote / I live in James Blunt
Published (updated: ) in weeknotes.
- Another manic week, but some hours of calm and time to think towards the end of it. It was my birthday on Wednesday, but that day was so brain-shatteringly busy that I barely had time to notice until mid-evening.
- Over at the Main Gig, we published another edition of Signals, the printed periodical that thinks it’s a blog. Needless to say, putting this together twice a year is quite a lot of work and it’s very gratifying to get it finished and out into the world. This time I had a lot of help from my clever and talented colleague Emily Middleton, which was very welcome.
- The .org top level domain is under threat. Help save it. I am a bit worried about this, for obvious reasons.
- Lynn Fisher’s website. Resize your browser window.
- I live in James Blunt.
- Posted an update at Monochrome, one of the better ones I think.