20 September 2019
- A busy week, and the next few weeks are looking busier and busier. We’ve got builders in the house this week and everything’s dusty and we’ve got no bathroom, but next week we will have a better bathroom so that’s exciting. I’m tired. And I haven’t even been doing any building, just making the cups of tea. (Andy has white without. Adam has white with one sugar.)
- It’s week old, and my newsletter about black and white photography has 18 subscribers, yay. It’s called monochrome and you can sign up here.
- Alfred users! I found this useful typography workflow: Typefacts.
- Julia Evans is taking a year off to explain computer things
- An alternative Britpop playlist… some interesting choices here, I don’t agree with all of them. But including “London Girls” by Stephen Duffy is a very good decision.
- The photography of David Inglesfield continues to amaze and inspire me. It’s all about the light, and the limited supply of it.
- This week I took ownership of a very expensive folding electric bike. I will have more thoughts to share about it in the weeks to come, but my first impressions can be summed up with the word “blimey”.
A BIKE THAT MAKES YOU GO BLIMEY